Talking Sticks

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Oh, not feeling all that Christmassy

Elly and I were married in July this year. Six months on, and the wedding photographer still hasn't provided us with our album. Well, that's not entirely true, he did, and they were the wrong photos, with a weird, soft focus. So we had to send them back.

Elly and I are both vegetarian. My parents are staying for Christmas and want their roast turkey.

Talk about forces for homoeostasis. (Well, forces for anger, frustration and throwing my hands up in despair and screaming SOD THE LOT OF YOU, WHY F****** BOTHER?)

Leadership would be so easy if it wasn't for that fact that the world is filled with other people.

And of course, other people never do what they say they will, or when they do it it's just plain wrong.

Which proves that everyone else in the world (apart from me) is bad, evil, wrong and dangerous. Whereas, of course, I am good, pure, right and virtuous, all the time.

OW!.......and Elly wants you to know that she is also good, pure, right and virtuous.

Good grief I love being in the box.

Merry Christmas!

Love
J
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home