Talking Sticks

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ooooooo a moment of peace

Hi all,

Elly's birthday today, so dashing out soon. Here are some words....

"I feel restful and peaceful. My sadness and remorse are actually very loving and compassionate. Joy, that was my word today, and I can unpack that word a little - it includes a peaceful, gentle smile as well as bounding about the place all jumpy and excited.

I've been likened to Kenny Everett three times in the last three days (this is getting spooky), and I find moments of real peace as well - very gentle smiling - a Dalai Lama-esque feeling. Quite a bizarre combination - eccentric, you might say.

As I listen to the level three of the swans I notice we are out of sync. That our wings are not beating in time. That we are flying unevenly. I feel the swans need a lift or focus? I want us to look together in one place once again. To re-find each other it feels important to share a moment - in spirit. Not in voice or on the phone - in spirit. I suggest this as a playful experiment.

Next week, on Tuesday 29th November, I will think of each of you between 15:00 and 15:30 GMT, and send you a word in thought. If you want to play at something bizarre - please join in at the same time, or listen out - who knows what you might hear."

With a bizarre and slightly silly grin

Me
X

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home