Talking Sticks

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Two days, one post, one cup of tea and a red pen

My impact - what is it? Getting clearer - I open people up to new experiences - actually the ones they thought they couldn't or shouldn't have - whether apparently positive and negative. The size of life expands as a result - and it is more peaceful. You know what, process is my preferred principle, even my fulfillment and balance coaching feels kinda processy. Neat. I love it.

Here are some words from yesterday's journal...for which the very clear word was...PURPOSE.

"My swans, I speak from my heart, we bring peace. This is what we do. This is the big thing we are up to, the tidal wave we cause. When we beat our wings together, the movement is irresistible and after it follows peace. Our interventions bring a newer, deeper, more loving peace. One where we might be still, be in dynamic movement, be in ourselves and our own experience of life and so...be peaceful. And when we are at peace, all that we do will be peaceful.

How many lives must we save? Only our own, and all those lives around us will be transformed. This is what we swans do, this is how we be. Peaceful, graceful and powerful. The greatest wall we must beat down is the one around our own heart. And when that is beaten to dust then we will be truly peaceful, we will bring peace and we will truly be swans in flight."

Love

X