Talking Sticks

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Well, OK, you asked for it

Goodness, here it is - my first post on a blog. So I'm feeling a little exposed, fortunately for the good citizens of Leicestershire, this is not a literal phenomenon, more an internal one. Anyway, here we are, blogging.

I wanted this to be a journal of talking from my heart to my tribe, the Swans, and anyone dotty enough to happen by, and I'm sure that sometimes, I'll get it wrong and it will seem to be as heartfelt as a brick. Still, you'll know, I guess, when you read.

So, an intriguing place to be in today. I loved the group call yesterday - it really brought home a sense of belonging and joy. I loved being invited to say more (Thanks Paul) - this is a novelty for me, so takes a little getting used to. And I have been working through some fascinating stuff for me, how often it is easier to write from my heart than it is to speak from it. So, hey, blogging may suit after all.

Morning ritual produced another word today - leaning. What this means is unclear and a phrase I am working with at the moment is "I don't need to understand", so that's paying off already! I am feeling somehow soulful today.

I want to have words to offer you that would tell you something comforting and growing, and right now I don't have them. So, know that you are part of something bigger than yourself and that somewhere, sometimes, somebody else is taking care of the space so we don't always have to tend to it ourselves.

OO sounds quite deep that. Better sign off!

Love

Whatever my name is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home