Talking Sticks

Monday, June 05, 2006

Strange times

I know on retreat we were playing with space and time but does that mean everything now should take fifteen times as long as it used to? If we don;t finsih this mini-conversion project soon I shall scream.

Anyway.

Leadership project a-brewing. It involves (of course) bringing together the perfection of human spirit and also environmental/natural world. These are two fields that have lain together in my work life for a while, and most of the time I've been wanting to ditch the environment and work with the people bit. but the environmental side just will not leave me alone. So the next quest is how to bring them together...I have so many ideas, some of which are even related, that if I can find a path along with them, I'll be delighted.

I've given up on the notion of finding the right idea and am open to the idea that maybe it just takes me to tie together all the ideas that keep coming back and see what emerges. Just start something, I suppose.

Also determined that it must make me money - to live on, otherwise is not sustainable and what kind of a Bigger Game is that. (Sue and I went on the Bigger Game a few years ago, it makes mpore sense now than it did then!).

Anyway - simplicity and complexity, nature, letting go, beauty, perfection of self and damned well saving the planet - those are the themes. let's see where we go.

I know I will need co-players for this one, too.

Love
J
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home