Talking Sticks

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Comma comma

I am tired (very) and rather disappointed today.
The workshop in Stavanger was fine and we did good work.
And, from a tired and rather down perspective, I felt as though (good as it was to work with M+L) I was delivering as I always deliver. Which is pretty good, really, and ironically, I feel pretty crappy about that. I almost think it went too smoothly. I guess I feel I have rather blah-ed the process. Having said that, I am tired and down today as well.
On the personal side, the greatest moment of being moved was when Lilliann's step-mum told us a story of some work she had done with a disturbed child at school. Maybe this was the point of the trip to Norway. To know that there are people in the world, like Annalise, who have so much love and courage that even when others are cruel and horrid, they can look at them and find the piece of perfection. I long to be so strong and loving - perhaps wit myself first.
Odd days.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jamie - the world waits for you and us! Be down and tired for a while - and come back to the new you! We need you to stir us up and make us laugh. And also we want to see new sides of you.

    Congratulations with the workshop!!

    I now challenge you to find your edge as a leader and a coach and step a bit beyond that the following weeks!

    Love from Envor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home