Talking Sticks

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Storm warning

Good God, I'm pissed off today. And naturally I am right and the rest of the damned world is wrong. So I'm angry and I'm afraid you cop for it.
What's the point, in me keeping this blog together? Nobody else does. Apparently, all these people read it. Apparently it helps people feel connected with me - well it doesn't help me feel connected with any of you if there's nothing coming back. You want to connect? For C's sake talk to me...please...I need to know you are there.
For example; what will you fight for? How many times do I have to ask a question to get an answer out of a swan? What about leaning in, for C's sake?
And workshops - how come I'm suddenly feeling as though there's not enough time in the day to do what I need to do to earn a living, because I'm doing workshop stuff, doing everything for everyone else, AND blogging so mute people can feel connected (HAH!).
Well, I've had enough. I'm going away for a couple of days - to deliver a workshop that will actually earn some money and feed us for a while. In those two days, everything else can just ffff off.

1 Comments:

  • HAH!!!! GOOD FOR YOU JAMIE!!! Kick some ass! I will fight for LIFE - we're acting DEAD. (Me included - walking wounded here!) Let's goooooo. I'm baaaaack.

    By Blogger Aliaena, at Tuesday, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home