Talking Sticks

Monday, February 27, 2006

Distance

I realised (again, dammit) that much of my interaction is through the mist created by thought, by level 1 and all that made up, carried about, assumed, historical, self-interested chatter. And yet, in some interactions, there is no more prospect of in-to-me-see than there is of the moon turning green and dropping out of the sky into my back garden. So, why bother? Some choices seem cold.
I feel quite cold actually, and a little distant. I wonder if this is the dying way? I prefer the live way, overall.
Well, sometimes I think it would be easier to stay in some kind of monastic, retreat-style life than it is to go back out and try to remember, use and practice all this stuff. Then I could use all that lovely learning. And of course I know that's not the point. And then I get tangled.
The mountain is a little cloudy today, and the water murky.
And my eyebrows are in one place - straight.
Need some words, please.
Love
J
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home