Talking Sticks

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ah well

Yesterday, and more often than not, I am in a confusion over what this leadership stuff is all about. What am I doing it for? Is it making any difference? Am I behaving any differently (in a positive sense)? I experience all the same old frustrations and anger and conflicts and, if anything, feel them more strongly when they do show up (and no, I don't expect them to disappear as a result of the training). Am I making the most of a lot of money? What am I doing?!

And then, other days, I relax, and feel much more free about the whole thing. And does this have anything to do with the leadership training? I don't know.

I just don't know.

Feeling a little glum about that.

Love
x

1 Comments:

  • Mmmm I am not to sure either at the moment. Circling, circling, circling. A bad old habit. Although in a way the leadership program is responsible for my red hair and it connected me with you and the rest of the tribe...guess that is something too. Go with the flow...

    By Blogger Pippi Langkous, at Monday, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home