Talking Sticks

Monday, October 09, 2006

It's been a while

And so things move along.
Not surprising, I suppose, that the more my activities come from the heart of me and what I want to be doing in the world, the more 'out on a limb' it feels. Exposure and all that. Of course, I'm not terribly keen on using that as an excuse, but it's there..."tread softly, for you tread on my dreams" and all that. So, still playing at remaining attached in the sense of knowing that this work comes from me and is what I'm about and so on, without being so attached that it becomes devastating when someone maybe isn't so keen. So, maybe it'll take a lifetime of practice, that one, but at least these days I'm prepared to lay my dreams at people's feet! (Let's hope they washed first).
Thanks, Pippi.
Love
J
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home