Talking Sticks

Friday, January 27, 2006

Moved

Listen to Eva Cassidy's cover of the Paul Simon tune, Kathy's Song - it's beautiful.

Sometimes I have no idea what people are talking about, even though I understand the words.

I love cold weather.

In Gerona after Retreat one, I was sitting on a bench next to the road, in the silent part of the morning ritual. A mother walked by carrying her daughter who was looking over her shoulder. She was the most beautiful little girl, her eyes were so dark you could go swimming in them. I looked at her and she looked at me and I have seldom felt so seen, or felt a smile so deeply.

I get tired of thinking so much.

I hate it when people complain. (Hoho)

"No shit, Sherlock!" Is a phrase that makes me laugh a lot and I love Pieter Breughel's painting, the festival between carnival and lent.

I dislike the normal way of doing things, but do it a lot.

I trust crying now.

Why do we all pretend so much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home